We are a congregation of faith learning to love God, one another and our neighbors.
Sunday mornings we gather as one family.
- 8:30 AM Sunday School for all ages
- 9:15 – 9:45 AM join us for fellowship before worship.
- 10 AM we worship with a blended service including Holy Communion.
Join us this Epiphany Season as we explore together what it means to live as reflections of Christ’s light to the world.
Renewal is in the air!
Trinity has begun the R3 intentional program of renewal.
- We are growing deeper and richer relationships with God, each other and our neighbors.
- We are learning new skills to notice God active in our lives.
- Homework after the first workshop: Each Sunday stop by the renewal table and fill out the slip of paper sharing an experience of God you had.
Hold onto your hat! The Holy Spirit is moving at Trinity.
Trinity is moving forward! We now have a Vision AND a Logo.
Trinity is a congregation who continues to:
- Trust God
- Love and Connect with God and each other.
- Reaching out to all God’s children
so that we continue to Share Christ in Word and Deed.
Come and experience the love of God in Christ Jesus with us.
. . . A Place to Worship . . .
. . . A Place to Grow in Your Faith . . .
. . . A Place to Use Your God Given Gifts In New Ways!
If you’re curious about what a truly nurturing community of believers is like, then you should come to the Join Us section to find out how you can get involved. We look forward to welcoming you in our fellowship.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.
Trinity Lutheran Church
1186 Jason Drive, Greencastle, PA 17225
Sunday Worship at 10 am; Fellowship begins 9:15 am
Sunday School for all ages:
8:30 am (except June-August)
When Visiting Trinity You Can Expect
- A warm and welcoming environment
- Structured worship with Biblical and relevant preaching
- 10 AM Worship on Sunday
- Blended Traditional and Contemporary/Informal Music style
- Celebration of Holy Communion every Sunday.
- A time of fellowship to connect with others before service at 9:15 AM
- Educational opportunities for all ages at 8:30 a.m (except June – August)
- A follow-up visit by someone from the congregation and an invitation to return