Welcome to the Time After Pentecost. It’s the green time of the church. We spend the time until Advent exploring what it means to follow Jesus. Through our relationship with God, we grow more fully into who we were meant to be: beloved children of God living and loving as Jesus would have us do. Come join us!
We regret that the Book Sale is cancelled for 2021 due to the continued challenges with Covid. Please check back in 2022.
Using the information from conversations with the congregation about our assets, wows and needs, the renewal team discerned these principles for Trinity moving forward. We will use these principles as lens through which to evaluate ministry opportunities moving forward.
- Passionate about God
- Feeding the hungry physically, emotionally and spiritually
- Open, welcoming and friendly
- Courage to creatively use our gifts in the community
The renewal team also identified these current priorities for ministry for Trinity
- Internal: Renew and deepen our connection with each other in the family
- External: Renew and deepen our connection with our neighbors in the community and continue working with the Food Pantry
Bible Study – Book of Romans
How are we called to respond to God’s abundant gift of unconditional love and grace?
- We meet on Wednesdays at 11 both via Zoom and in person
- Call the office 717-597-9348 for Zoom meeting information or join us in the Conference Room.
- Fully vaccinated people do not need to wear masks.
A new worship video is added: Sunday, September 19, 2021
Please click on the link below to access Hannah and Zac’s concert on our FaceBook page. You can do this even without an account. We regret technological difficulties that made it impossible to download to YouTube and the Website.
At our core we are passionate about God. God’s love anchors who we are and compels us to move out in service sharing Christ in word and deed. Check out the newsletter frequently for opportunities to serve.
Oct 3: Blessings of the Pets – 2PM in the Prayer Garden
All pet owners, pets and those who have lost their pets are welcome as we give thanks to God for our animal companions and remember those that have passed on.
We gather in the sanctuary at 10AM.
On-line Worship is offered on Sundays at 10AM via Facebook Live. The worship services will be downloaded after the services to YouTube (click on TLC Greencastle PA) and can also be accessed on this website.
Renewal is in the air!
Trinity is renewing with God’s help through the R3 intentional program of renewal.
- Beginning in Feb 2021, Members of the renewal team will meet with various teams and committees challenging them to find a way for us to connect with one another or our neighbors. The team will provide tools for planning.
- Call the office or comment on Facebook each week sharing where you’ve seen God.
Hold onto your hat! The Holy Spirit is moving at Trinity.
Trinity is moving forward! We now have a Vision AND a Logo.
Trinity is a congregation who continues to:
- Trust God
- Love and Connect with God and each other.
- Reaching out to all God’s children
so that we continue to Share Christ in Word and Deed.
Come and experience the love of God in Christ Jesus with us.
. . . A Place to Worship . . .
. . . A Place to Grow in Your Faith . . .
. . . A Place to Use Your God Given Gifts In New Ways!
If you’re curious about what a truly nurturing community of believers is like, then you should come to the Join Us section to find out how you can get involved. We look forward to welcoming you in our fellowship.
Trinity Lutheran Church
1186 Jason Drive, Greencastle, PA 17225
Sunday Worship at 10 am; Fellowship begins 9:15 am
Sunday School for all ages:
8:30 am (except June-August)
When Visiting Trinity You Can Expect
- A warm and welcoming environment
- Structured worship with Biblical and relevant preaching
- 10 AM Worship on Sunday
- Blended Traditional and Contemporary/Informal Music style
- Celebration of Holy Communion every Sunday.
- A time of fellowship to connect with others before service at 9:15 AM
- Educational opportunities for all ages at 8:30 a.m (except June – August)
- A follow-up visit by someone from the congregation and an invitation to return