Due to technical difficulties, the worship service for September 20 will not be able to be downloaded to the website. We regret this interruption in worship. Please use the bulletin to access the prayers and words to the hymns. The sermon is posted beneath the bulletin. Click on News and Events then Bulletins.
The Book Sale has been cancelled for 2020 due to the Caronavirus pandemic. We regret the loss of revenue to the charities supported by the book sale. Please give generously to Habitat for Humanity and other non-profits. The work they do continues to require resources even as fund raising opportunities diminish.
Return to In-Sanctuary Worship Sunday, Sept 20 (pending new information) Worship will be at 10AM
Guidelines for returning created by the Worship and Music team approved by council as follows:
- If you have a temperature or are sick, please do not attend the worship service.
- There will be no nursery.
- All materials have been removed from the pews.
- The worship space will be cleaned and sanitized weekly.
- The pews are marked by tape to ensure social distancing. Family groups may sit together.
- Pre-packaged Communion kits with wafer and grape juice will be available at the hallway entrance. There will be trash cans at the exits as you leave.
- Ushers will be stationed in the entrance to the hallway near a table with bulletins and Communion kits. There will be masks available for those who forget theirs.
- Masks covering nose and mouth are required by all who enter the building.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrances to the sanctuary.
- Singing will be minimized.
- Unison speaking is to be at a reduced voice level.
- The offering plate will be placed at the entrance to the sanctuary. Collection plates will not be passed.
- At the end of the service ushers will guide those exiting pews by rows from the rear of the church to maintain proper distancing.
- Please wait for greeting friends and conversation until you are in the parking lot.
- Worship will also be broadcast via Facebook Live and downloaded to YouTube and the website after the service.
Renewal is in the air!
Trinity is renewing with God’s help through the R3 intentional program of renewal.
- We are learning how faith matters in real life through vocational interviews each Sunday.
- We just completed conversations exploring the Assets, Wows and Needs within our congregation and neighborhood.
- In March the renewal team will share our responses.
- March 22nd come enjoy a potluck lunch after worship and explore ways in which God is calling us to deeper ministry with each other and our neighborhood.
- Continue to fill out the slip of paper in your bulletin each week sharing where you’ve seen God. Place it in the renewal box in the narthex.
Hold onto your hat! The Holy Spirit is moving at Trinity.
Trinity is moving forward! We now have a Vision AND a Logo.
Trinity is a congregation who continues to:
- Trust God
- Love and Connect with God and each other.
- Reaching out to all God’s children
so that we continue to Share Christ in Word and Deed.
Come and experience the love of God in Christ Jesus with us.
. . . A Place to Worship . . .
. . . A Place to Grow in Your Faith . . .
. . . A Place to Use Your God Given Gifts In New Ways!
If you’re curious about what a truly nurturing community of believers is like, then you should come to the Join Us section to find out how you can get involved. We look forward to welcoming you in our fellowship.
Trinity Lutheran Church
1186 Jason Drive, Greencastle, PA 17225
Sunday Worship at 10 am; Fellowship begins 9:15 am
Sunday School for all ages:
8:30 am (except June-August)
When Visiting Trinity You Can Expect
- A warm and welcoming environment
- Structured worship with Biblical and relevant preaching
- 10 AM Worship on Sunday
- Blended Traditional and Contemporary/Informal Music style
- Celebration of Holy Communion every Sunday.
- A time of fellowship to connect with others before service at 9:15 AM
- Educational opportunities for all ages at 8:30 a.m (except June – August)
- A follow-up visit by someone from the congregation and an invitation to return